Decorative wall lamps are a type of lighting fixture that are designed to hang on the wall, typically to provide light and/or decor to a room. They are available in a variety of styles, from modern and contemporary, to traditional and classic. Decorative lamps come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and can be used to illuminate a variety of spaces. They can be used to create mood lighting, to act as task lighting, or to add a touch of decorative flair to any room.
Decorative wall lamps can be used to bring a unique look to any room. They come in a variety of styles, from classic and traditional to modern and contemporary. These lamps can be used to create a cozy atmosphere in a living room, bedroom, hallway, or any other space. Wall lamps are also a great way to add ambient lighting to your space. They can be used to highlight artwork, furniture, and architectural features. Decorative lamps can be used to change the mood of a room, and can be an affordable way to update the look of a space without having to invest in new furniture or artwork.
Specifications of Decorative wall lamps
• Voltage: 110V or 220V • Wattage: 5W - 100W
• Color temperature: 2700K - 6500K
• Light source: LED, halogen, incandescent, CFL
• Light output: 800 - 10,000 Lumens • Finish: chrome, brass, bronze, black, white, etc.
• Mounting type: Decorative wall lamps wall sconce, wall bracket, ceiling mount
• Dimmable: Yes/No • CRI: 80+
• IP rating: IP20 - IP65 • Beam angle: 8° - 120° • Warranty: 1-3 years