Linear LED wall lights are lighting fixtures that are installed directly into a wall. They are designed to provide even lighting coverage and are ideal for task lighting, accent lighting, and general lighting. Linear LED wall lights are energy-efficient and long-lasting, providing bright, uniform light without the need for frequent bulb replacements. They are available in a variety of designs, sizes, and colors, and can be used in both residential and commercial applications.
Linear LED wall lights are an efficient and stylish way to light up a space. They are perfect for commercial, residential, and hospitality applications. They are available in a variety of styles and colors, so you can find the perfect one to enhance any area. They are also energy efficient, using up to 80% less energy than traditional lighting. With their sleek, modern design, they can provide a beautiful accent to any environment.
Specifications of Linear LED wall light
1. Lumens: Depending on the size and type of LED wall light you select, the number of lumens will vary. Generally, an LED wall light should have a minimum of 500 lumens.
2. Color Temperature: The color temperature of an LED wall light should be between 2700K and 6500K. This determines the color of the light produced.
3. CRI: The color rendering index (CRI) of an LED wall light should be at least 80. This indicates how accurately colors appear under the light.
4. Beam Angle: The beam angle of an LED wall light should be at least 120 degrees. This determines how wide the light is spread.
5. Input Voltage: The input voltage of an LED wall light should be between 110-240V. This indicates the range of voltage that the light can be operated on.
6. IP Rating: The IP rating of an LED wall light should be at least IP54. This indicates the level of protection against dust and water that the light has.