Living room sofas provide comfortable seating for family and friends. They come in a variety of styles, sizes and materials to accommodate any room decor. From classic leather to contemporary fabric, room sofas are an essential piece for any living space. They offer a comfortable spot to relax, watch TV, read or entertain guests. Most sofas also feature soft cushioned seating, armrests and back support for added comfort.
When it comes to choosing for your room, comfort and style should be top priority. Look for a sofa with a firm but comfortable cushion, consider the material and color to match your decor, and measure the size to make sure it will fit in the space. If you plan to use the sofa for sleeping, you might want to look for a pull-out option. Consider the shape, too; a sectional can be a great choice if you want to accommodate multiple people in the room.
Specifications of Living room sofa
1. Seat Height: 16 - 20 inches
2. Seat Width: 36 - 48 inches
3. Seat Depth: 21 - 28 inches 4. Back Height: 25 - 36 inches
5. Living room sofa Arm Height: 24 - 32 inches
6. Upholstery Material: Leather, fabric, faux leather, or polyester
7. Cushion Fill: Foam, polyester fibers, down, or a combination
8. Style: Modern, contemporary, traditional, mid-century, or eclectic